Wednesday, September 16

The Game: Case 2 - Animating

Case 2 has arrived, and I'm well on my way to making my character move. Finished a jumping animation, crouching animation and idle animation. I animate mainly frame-by-frame, and it has worked out pretty well so far. My only worry is that when the time comes to put everything together in the end and code it, I'll get kicked in the face by all my vector points since I use the brush tool to paint. A good tip even if you use the brush is to go Modify - Shape - Optimize, and just go all out on the optimizing. This can reduce your vector points drastically without destroying your sweet art style.


I won't bother with uploading any animated loops this time, but If you haven't already, you should definitely check out me (and my awesome Jømpkøtt Production friends') youtube page. It's good for a few laughs.


JØMPKØTT YOUTUBE CHANNEL <- Be there or be square.

1 comment:

  1. God jobb med anmering. Bra at du selv innser at brushtool kan være farlig. Godkjent, men til neste gang skal blogg-rapporten være lenger og det skal skrives om prosess og dine tanker rundt oppgaven.
    Jeg har forresten lagt ut fullt kommentert kode nå på fronter inne i mappa vår.

    ReplyDelete