Thursday, October 22

Flight Binder!

I'm back baby! 
And boy do I have a treat for you loyal blogreaders out there. The Blindfighter game is coming together, after much toil and trouble getting the right codes together. I've also come quite far in creating my first background, and I'm really happy with it. Updates that differ from the last version are listed on DeviantArt. Check it out now!



Pretty awesome, huh? Any hot nerdy girls out there are welcome to send letters of admiration. Everyone else are free to leave comments.

This concludes Case 5 and probably also Case 6. As enforced by school law, I will also update with more detailed Case summaries later. Until then, have a great weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. Du må tenke rapport når du skriver om disse casene, og skriv noe om hvordan det gikk på mandag,med labb og samarbeid i PBL-gruppa.
    Ikke godkjent

    ReplyDelete