Thursday, October 15

Appendix Pending

So, just to clarify why I haven't been updating this blog in a while; last Saturday my appendix said 'suck it, douchebag' and killed itself, meaning i spent the day in increasing agony before slicing up my stomach and removing the useless intestine myself.
And by myself i mean doctors did it. In a hospital.

Anyways, I'm on the mend and though I haven't been able to walk properly without pains, I really thought I could get to school today to catch up with things... but looks like i couldn't. I've checked out Case 5 on fronter though, and we're supposed to begin making terrain and scripting collision detection this week. Sounds fun, but haven't been feeling up to it before today. Check back for an update later this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment